The Student Activity and Academic Center Membership offers a first class recreation facility to individuals and families of Emory students, faculty, staff, alumni, affiliates and community members.
Any full-time undergradute or graduate Emory or Oxford student who is paying the Student Athletic Fee (the fee is listed in the student fees section of the Emory University Tuition Bill) is provided an annual membership to the Student Activity & Academic Center.
- Primary Member
- Primary Member Spouse/Registered Partner
- Four Dependents (under the age of 26) OR
- Three Dependents (under the age of 26) and a Caregiver (see additional information)
- Annual: Annual Memberships are valid one year from the date of purchase. This membership provides access to the entire Student Activity and Academic Center facility. Additionally, an annual membership includes a seasonal membership to the Woodruff Physical Education Center Olympic Pool from the dates of November 2nd through March 31st (this option is not available to our MJCC partner members). Access to the Woodruff Physical Education Center Olympic Pool is added to your existing SAAC ID card by request on or after November 1st. Please contact Mark Fifield at email@example.com to add these privileges.
- Summer Extended: Summer Extended memberships are valid from April 1st through November 1st. They provide access to the entire Student Activity & Academic Center amenities during the pool season.
- Summer: Summer Memberships are valid from May 15th through Labor Day. They provide access to the entire Student Activity & Academic Center amenities during the summer season.
Online Registration Link
**NOTE: You will be redirected to an external registration page**
Annual Membership Application PDF
Summer and Summer Extended Membership Application PDF
- Members are permitted to bring 3 guests per visit ($5.00 per guest) and they must sign the guest waiver form
- Children under the age of 16 do not need an ID, but must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older at all times in the facility.
- Lost ID charge - A replacement SAAC ID carries a charge of $10. If you lose your ID report it to the front desk and a replacement ID will be made within 3 business days. If you carry an Emory Faculty/Staff ID you will need to visit the EmoryCard Office in the Boisfeuillet Jones Building, Room 101 for a replacement.
- Changing a caregiver carries a charge of $25 to cover the cost of member ID processing and administrative tasks.
- No refunds will be issued for a membership purchase.
- The SAAC Welcome Center accepts cash, check, all credit/debit (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) and Eagle Dollars.